Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Memories



This is a photo I found buried in my fathers hard drive. My father keeps many photos dating back from 1998 on his hard drive and they move with him from a computer to another when he upgrades. I copied the entire photo folder and began looking through it.

Lots of memories came back from looking at ancient almost forgotten photos. Alot of them where from when I was in Britain before I came to Jordan. This photo was taken sometime back in 2005, on the last day of school in Britain.

Sports day in the UK is a day at the end of school when the entire school takes the day off of regular activities to participate in sports and games. Its one of the many missing parts of our educational system in Jordan. Below is another picture of me, but taken a few days ago. You can use it to see how things have moved along in about four or five years.

1 comment:

  1. ok, that wasn't for your blog :P hehe i look... sleepy

    ReplyDelete