Tuesday, October 27, 2009

People I Hate In Life

There are alot of good people in this world, people who will treat you like you treat them, forgive you when you make mistakes, be there for you when you need them. Some people on the other hand, will expect alot from you and do nothing, treat you badly even when you treat them well, and make your mistakes big deals. Here are a few people I really hate.

Ungratefuls, who will forget everything you have done for them on a single mistake. They will usually have never done anything for you, and if they did they would make a big deal out of it and remind you of it whenever they saw you.

Hypocrites, people who will make it look like you are the best person ever when you are around, and will agree with every word you say just to get some benefit out of you. Then when they meet someone else who has more benefits, they will completely forget you and treat you like vermin.

Superheroes, people who think they are the savior of all humanity, and if it were not for them we we would still be hitting two stones together to make fire. They enjoy boasting alot and despise their competition. If they think of something, it must be right. Superheroes never make mistakes.

Taxis, and if you have been following along with my blog for some time, you'll know what I'm talking about. Sure, there are alot of good taxi drivers doing their job for God and the country. But there are some taxis that are the scum of earth. I've wrote about them before.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog :)
    Can I add more people to the list?
    My X-Manager.. He was a real a-hole,,
    My school principle,,
    A super-phony girl that pretended to be my friend for 6 years -I think she can be included in the Hypocrite category-,,
    A normal healthy guy I saw once standing on the side-walk near by Hardees and selling Fine and bagging in the same time,,
    And McDonald's drive-through guy.. He spilled almost half of the soda before even he handed over to me..

    ReplyDelete