Friday, December 4, 2009

Taxi Driver And Smoking

I was riding with a taxi driver yesterday, and the strange person decides to convert his taxi into a public transport bus by stopping for two girls and loading them since they were supposedly on my journey route anyway.

So the girl in the back wants to smoke, after she takes out a cigarette and lights it, the driver says:

Driver: Smoking in the taxi is forbidden.
Girl: But I've already lighted it.
Driver: No please throw it out.
Girl: I can open the window.
Driver: No I have an infection in my lungs whenever I smell cigarette smoke.
Girl: OK I'll throw it out.

Later on when the taxi drops off the girl, he takes out a pack of cigarettes from his glove compartment and lights a cigarette.

Me: I thought you had an infection in your lungs.
Driver: (Chuckles to himself) Stupid girls.

11 comments:

  1. Taxi drivers are assholes, To cut it short ya3ni :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yyyyyiiiii, Khaled, you get the best tax stories. Mish Ma3uuuuul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mesh Ma32ooool...As you wrote before, Single Cell Creatures..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali: Of course. In fact you should await my post on trying out the taxi almumayaz very soon. :)

    Kinzi: Well I've rode with alot of them in my life and I guess I get sent the worse taxis. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehehehehehehehee,, what a wicked driver.. I guess he was very bored
    فا قال يلا خليني أتسلى على الناس

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just wanna add a bunch of apps and stuff to my iphone. i know with jailbreaking you can install more apps and stuff but what does unlocking it do?
    [url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://texastrackdays.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4181]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete