How to know if your Ramadan feast is an absolute disaster:
- If your guests come an hour late know that they were warned of your food and ate at home without telling you.
- If you place the food on the table and they volunteer to give it out know that they don't find it appetizing to start with.
- If your guests forget about your food and start eating and complementing your dates, know that your food was horrible.
- If you taste your food and it doesn't taste too good, know that it really is a disaster, because food tastes better when you're hungry.
- If your guests don't finish your food, know that they didn't like it. If they finish the food, know you didn't make enough.