Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back To Prison

Yes, school has started again. How I hate school, the worst invention on earth. Why, oh why, do we have to go to school. Grr...

So now I only had a few mere 2 months to enjoy, from 13/06/07 to 19/08/07. The summer was good, even though I had wanted to go to London, but I still had a good time.

Went to quite a few restaurants, my cousin came to visit from London, played games (as usual)... Now the summer holidays seems short. Ah well, I guess I'll have to get used to this torture.

In other news, I bought The Simpsons Movie (pirate copy, of course) and I'll be watching it today hopefully. I also saw Season 1 of Prison Break & some season of Lost for sale, but I'll get them later.

2 comments:

  1. I remember how sad it was just before school... The first day of school morning time was the worst... Thank God its over...

    ReplyDelete