Thursday, June 5, 2008

Making Origami Cranes

After being a bit too much obsessed with Prison Break, I decided to make an origami crane like the one in Prison Break.

The one in the series is a simple version of the real one, and most call it an ugly crane. Like the one below.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I wanted to make one so I resorted to Youtube, and found a good one that I followed...



...and, after a lot of frustration and trial and error, I made the final product.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Try it out yourself, you might learn something new.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    i think this post deserve reading, try to join GeeX for more interesting topics

    http://groups.google.com/group/geex/browse_thread/thread/49bcfde8d90e91f2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you made me laugh out loud! I've watched Prison Break and yes i'm addicted to it too! As for the origami, well your looked ummmm completely different haha j/k. Love your blog anyway!

    ReplyDelete