Saturday, July 4, 2009

Xbox Live Renewal


If the Xbox 360 was not good enough when it first came out, people would have been won back by the multiplayer feature, Xbox Live. This feature is not just another way to get more money into Microsoft's account, but it rather makes the multiplayer experience much smoother and enjoyable.

For example, Xbox Live lets you use one account - your profile, for every game and through your profile you can connect to friends and talk to them via a headset, or invite them to parties through which you can move together from one game to another with ease.

Its a rather hard job to find an Xbox Live membership in Jordan, due to the fact its not really supported by Microsoft. Instead I hooked up with a freelance modder for the Xbox 360, who turned out to be a great person who modded my Xbox and sold me a three month membership to Xbox Live.

The guy himself is a little younger than my father, and for some reason is a dad but mods Xboxs. I can now play on the Xbox online without having to worry about buying more games from abroad for high prices.

For those of you wanting to game with a fellow blogger, my gamertag is InboundSage. I use that one for online gameplay, but for offline gameplay and talking to friends I use the rather creative gamertag of NotAnotherBlog.

You'll find me playing either Call of Duty 5, Far Cry 2, or Sid Miers Civilization: Revolution. Sorry, but no Halo 3 people - I never liked the game and Call of Duty is better than it in multiplayer. Add any multiplayer suggestions to the comments!



8 comments:

  1. now you can fry your brains playing extensive xbox games.... oh, the joy!!!! should I laugh or cry?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khalid: You should be awarded the worst commenter ever prize. Both on blogs and facebook.

    Mona: Both? I mean I have barely any brains left so I'm really just heating up the dead flies inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you forgot to mention that [Inbound Sage] is my profile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "....and for some reason is a dad but mods Xboxs"?? I didnt get it, are u supposed to stop modding Xbox when u have children:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bilal: Well that would be how society would see it. I think its a good thing, considering most elderly people find little joy in life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. InboundSage, I will be adding you on my xbl :D

    Good taste of games you got there, can't wait for cod6 to come out, go check the latest video of the multiplayer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last night, Sony rolled out the 3.0 firmware for the Playstation 3, just in time for the launch of the new, lower priced "PS3 Slim.

    ReplyDelete