Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Desk, My Little Home



My cozy home, where I sit at every day, I do my homework, talk to my friends and relatives, surf the web, read a book.

On my desk, there lives an old emachines computer, outdated and only good for surfing or word proccessing. In the back you can see all my For Dummies books, with my Eyetoy camera turned into a webcam. Next to the cam is the dumpyard for electronics, and on the left of the camera there lies all my dictionaries, my penguin, my deodrant. And if you look closely ontop of my computer, you can spot the charger I talked about earlier on. :D

You like it?

7 comments:

  1. I must say that is one nice and clean desk! If I was your older sister/parent I'd take away the webcam. Do you have a microphone attached to the computer? I'd take that away too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. asoom, why take them away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean, i spend the majority of my time on my pc also, i actualy have everything conntected to the pc so i won't have to leave it, like the TV and the Stereo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bakkouz, makes 3 of us. Now I jsut have to get a mini fridge, and I never have to leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a Coffee machine!! this would make life COMPLETE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous, first get a brain, then get a life

    ReplyDelete